"Too many time wasters. One did not colle..." (1 conversation from your neighbours)

Recent conversations on ChitChat

You can chat to freeglers near you, or across the UK - share news, ask for advice or recommendations, or just have a blether.

Here are some recent topic from freeglers near you. If these aren't nearby, please check your postcode in settings!

Saab1066  : Too many time wasters. One did not collect their Wanted, another failed to collect my Offered, both in the same week!...

Anna Borsey: I agree. This happens to me too constantly.

Very inconsiderate as I am on edge until the person in question has been and gone, in case I fail to hear the knock on the door.

s f: Its a real pain, its worse on facebook though

Walkiria Nubes: Once I was told off by a lady who supposedly turned up and I never opened the door to the building, which was open by the way. She made me feel so bad.

Wendy Carter: I have had more issues with this on FB , I always ensure I have a mobile contact number and give mine in case there are any issues I have yet to have problems when I do this, so sad it makes it hard work .:(

Beaula Page: It's the shame that this is happening. All the stuff I have offered has been collected ok

You received this automated mail because vpsenthilcool01.wood@blogger.com is a member of Freegle. You can turn these newsfeed mails off from here or by emailing notificationmailsoff-624099@users.ilovefreegle.org
Freegle is registered as a charity with HMRC (ref. XT32865) and is run by volunteers. Which is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment